Powerful and Easy Pre-Processing Modeling
AcuConsole™ is a powerful yet easy to use GUI-Based Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) pre-processor for AcuSolve™ and AcuDesktop™.
It can work with very complex geometries, build simulations from CAD or Mesh and import 3D CAD models from ProE, Parasolid, ACIS, Discrete,
Catia V5, or import an existing
mesh in various formats. AcuConsole has a built-in automatic mesh generator with boundary layers and is capable of efficiently
solving unstructured meshes with high aspect ratios and badly
distorted elements commonly produced by fully automatic mesh
generators on complex industrial geometries. These capabilities
enable highly accurate results in greatly reduced solution times.
CAE Automation and Vertical Application Customization
Through an intuitive menu structure, AcuConsole helps the user fully set up a problem, generate an input
file, and launch its solver. CAE automation is available through the Python scripting language, allowing users to customize menus and functions for specific applications.
Industrial-Strength Post-Processing Capabilities
AcuConsole also comes with an industrial-strength post-processor, an OEM-bundled version of FieldView from Intelligent Light. FieldView is one of the most widely used and powerful post-processors in the CFD industry. AcuSolve and AcuDesktop users can now interrogate and visualize complex flow simulations without leaving the ACUSIM product environment.
Key Features and Functionality
Build Simulations from CAD or Mesh
- Import geometry from PTC Pro/ENGINEER,
Parasolid, ACIS, Discrete, Dassault Catia V5
- Import mesh from ANSYS ICEM-CFD, MSC FluidConnection,
CEI Harpoon, Altair Hypermesh, Pointwise
Generate mesh from CAD
- Automatic tet mesher
- Boundary layer capabilities
- Full mesh size control on surfaces, volumes & arbitrary zones
- Advanced extrusion and periodic meshing capabilities
Set up Entire Problem Within GUI Environment
- Have many intelligent default values
- Interactive or batch processing
- Progress monitors provide real-time feed back
Interface directly with visualization packages
- EnSight, Fieldview, Paraview
Customize for Easy Deployment
- Customize for Easy Deployment
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows HPC Server 2008
- Linux (x86, x86-64 and Itanium)
- HP-UX (PA-RISC and Itanium)
- Other datasheets and collaterals are available here.